Winter One-Day Camp:
THE CREATIVE EXPLORERS
Explore the Worlds of the Arts in Dance, Music & Art
Parents…take the afternoon off or take time to get ready for the holidays by enrolling your child in Dance To EvOLvE’s one day camp! (Drop off gives you the afternoon off!)
Your dancer will explore the world of the arts in dance, music, and art. The day camp includes a hip hop based dance class, a music class and craft time.
Perfect for boys & girls!
Day Camp Layout:
* Approximately one-hour dance class including tap, ballet and games
* Music class with songs and instruments
* Snack time with story time
* Day activity that may include outdoors and games (depending on weather)
* Arts & Crafts with a holiday theme
(2-3 bathroom breaks, or as needed, each day)
Please Pack For The Day Camp:
* A healthy lunch/snack with your child’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Appropriate shoes such as ballet, tap, and/or regular shoes with your kid's name in all pairs of shoes. (If your dancer does not have tap shoes, please bring tennis shoes. No crocs or flip flops please.)
* Dancers are welcome to wear dance attire and/or regular clothes. (A change of clothes is always a good idea.)
* Please do not pack any toys or other items that can be a distraction.