Kids Summer Dance Camp Cleveland: THE CREATIVE EXPLORERS'
Explore the Worlds of the Arts in Dance, Music & Art
Preschool, Kindergarten, First/Second Grade
Kids Ages: 3-7 (Ages may vary by location.) Great for Boys and Girls!
Monday-Friday, Half-Day Camp, Performance on Friday
Your dancer will explore the world of the arts in dance, music, and art. The Creative Explorers kid's summer camp begins with many dance activities that include tap, ballet, tumbling, and dance games. (Tap not at all locations.) In this summer camp for preschoolers, kinders, and/or first graders everyday has a fun new activity and games include traveling to the magic garden and the dancing bubble machine! Your little creative dancer will explore music through singing songs and playing all kinds of fun instruments. The summer day ends with fun, art projects and activities for your kid. The 11:30AM Friday mini-show in Cleveland is for families in Cleveland, allowing the Creative Explorers to show off their dancing, music, and art creations that they've completed during this preschool, kindergarten, and/or first grade summer camp.
* Approximately one-hour dance class including tap, ballet and games
* Music class with songs and instruments
* Snack time with story time
* Day activity that may include outdoors and games
* Arts & Crafts
(2-3 bathroom breaks, or as needed, each day)
Dates and Cleveland Locations for Creative Explorer Children's Summer Camp:
See Full Camp Schedule
Cleveland Registration: Please register directly through the site where you would like to attend the summer camp and activities.
Please Pack For The Summer Dance Camp:
* A healthy lunch/snack with your child’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Appropriate shoes such as ballet, tap, and/or regular shoes with your kid's name in all pairs of shoes. (If your dancer does not have tap shoes, please bring tennis shoes. No crocs or flip flops please.)
* Dancers are welcome to wear dance attire and/or regular clothes. (A change of clothes is always a good idea.)
* Please do not pack any toys or other items that can be a distraction.