Kids Full Day Summer Camp San Diego With
Little Rascalz Soccer & Dance To EvOLvE
Little Rascalz and Dance To EvOLvE have partnered to offer a full-day summer camp, which means double the fun for your camper and half the work for you. Camps are drop off :-) Enjoy!
Kids Ages: 3 - 6 Must be potty trained. Great for Boys and Girls!
Monday-Friday, Full-Day Summer Camp 9:00 - 3:30, Dance Performance on Friday at 3:00
Carmel Valley Recreation Center: July 10 - 14, 2017
Ocean Air Recreation Center in Torrey Hills: July 17-21
Registration (and the kinda confusing part): We promise this is the only tricky part! To take part in the full-day summer camp at Ocean Air, you will need to register separately for both half-day camps. At Carmel Valley, it's easy-peesy with one registration.
To register for full day at Carmel Valley: $357. (It's one registration for full-day. Half day options.)
To register for full day at Ocean Air, please register separately for the two half day camps:
Register for soccer here: $185
Register for dance here with code 37159: $172
* Register early as limited spaces are reserved for all-day summer campers.
The Day: Soccer in the morning from 9:00 - 12:00, then the kids eat lunch from 12:00 - 12:30, and then hip hop dance & stuff in the afternoon in the cool air conditioned rec center from 12:30 - 3:30. (See more details below.)
* Little Rascalz portion will be soccer plus lots of other super duper summer camp like activities; Including water balloon games, T-Shirt decorating, and our now famous 'Bear hunt' & Pirate day!
* Dance To EvOLvE's afternoon camps:
Superheros Camp: Superheroes will get to show off their hip hop dancing powers that includes a hip hop dance class, art projects, creating a Superhero skit, and games like scavenger hunts and obstacle courses.
Creative Explorer's Camp: This camp will have your little one exploring the world of the arts with a hip hop dance class, singing and musical instrument time and fun art projects.
PLEASE PACK For The Full-Day Summer Camp for Kids:
* A healthy snack AND lunch with your kid’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Apply sunscreen for the morning portion of soccer.
* Plenty of water.
* Wear tennis shoes for soccer and dance but it's a good idea to pack a change of clothes in a labeled bag.
* Please do not pack any toys or other items that can be a distraction.