San Diego Hip Hop Summer Camps for Kids - Calling All Superheroes
Kids Ages: 3-6 (Ages may vary by location.) Heroes and hip hop dancers welcome!
Monday-Friday, Performance on Friday
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a dancing Superhero! This is a high-energy non-stop hip hop summer camp in San Diego that is catered towards the unmatched energy of a hero or heroine. Superheroes will get to show off their hip hop dancing powers in this summer dance camp that includes a hip hop dance class, art projects, creating a Superhero skit, and games like scavenger hunts and obstacle courses. Here is your Superhero’s chance to save the day!
San Diego Hip Hop Summer Camp Layout:
* Approximately one-hour hip hop dance class
* Skit time
* Snack time
* Arts & Crafts
* Dance games and daily summer camp activity which may be outside
* Wear your Superhero t-shirts everyday and full-on outfit for Friday’s show.
(2-3 bathroom breaks, or as needed, each day)
San Diego Dates and Locations for Calling All Superheroes Hip Hop Summer Camp:
See Full Camp Schedule Here!
Multiple Camp Discount: We have camps going on all summer long at various location. Register your dancer for a 2nd EvOLvE camp receive a 15% REBATE. Please note that you will need to register and pay in full for both summer camps through the applicable site, then just let Dance to EvOLvE know and we will send you a rebate check during the week of the second summer dance camp.
Hip Hop Summer Camp Registration: Please register directly through the site where you would like to attend the Hip Hop Summer Camp.
Please bring to hip hop camp:
* Appropriate shoes such as sneakers with your child’s name in them. (No crocs or sandals.)
* A healthy lunch/snack with your child’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Dancers should wear comfortable clothing that they can easily move in. (Sweats and t-shirts are perfect.)
Parent's Corner: “Miss Krista is an outstanding Hip Hop teacher. My 12-year-old son really enjoyed her class. Her enthusiasm and experience result in an energetic, fun and educational experience. Miss Krista is a valuable asset to the Dance To EvOLvE program.”
-A Parent of a Hip Hop Dancer during Youth Summer Dance Camp