Already Registered In A Camp? Here Are Your Need To Knows...
If you have already registered your dancer in a dance summer camp, here is some information so we area ll ready for a smooth, fun and safe camp week! It’s going to be a fun-filled week. (You should also receive an email the week before your camp with similar content but with exact details.)
Dates: Be sure to check the schedule and mark your calender
Location: Be sure to check the location on the schedule and mark your calender
Times: 9:00am - Noon (confirm with schedule as a few camps are in the afternoon)
Come Ready To Dance: We will start each day with a dance class so dancer’s should arrive in dance clothes (if they want to wear dance clothes but it is not required.) NO FLIP FLOPS.
Monday Morning: Please plan to stay a few minutes to complete all administration needs as Monday morning check-in can be a little busy and hectic.
- You will need to complete a registration form including any notes about allergies and who is authorized to pick up your dancer. (Photo ID necessary for check-out each day.)
- Once you learn what group your dancer is in, you will check your dancer into that group directly each morning.
- Pictures will also be taken of each child on Monday in case of an emergency.
- If applicable, the materials fee is due on Monday morning.
Show Date and Time: The dancers will do a show on Friday at 11:30am. Everyone welcome! (Or in afternoon if it is an afternoon camp.)
What To Bring:
- If applicable, dance shoes. NO FLIP FLOPS OR CROCS. Hip hop camps should wear tennis shoes. (Ballet and tap shoes recommended but not required. If you do not have dance shoes, please have dancers wear socks with grips on the bottom for ballet and tennis shoes for tap. If you would like to order any dance wear or shoes, please visit www.discountdance.com and use our code TP35961 to receive 10% off.)
- If your camp has a theme, wear clothes to match the theme!
- Water bottle
- Healthy snack as we will have snack time around 10:30 or 11:00 each day for morning camps
- Change of clothes (for any potty emergencies or to change out of dance wear).
Please don't forget to label everything with your dancer's name!
What NOT to Bring:
- Messy or sticky food/drink
- Any extra stuff
(Dance To EvOLvE is not responsible for any left or lost items.)
San Diego Dates and Locations for Calling All Superheroes Hip Hop Summer Camp:
See Full Camp Schedule Here!
Multiple Camp Discount: We have camps going on all summer long at various location. Register your dancer for a 2nd EvOLvE camp receive a 15% REBATE. Please note that you will need to register and pay in full for both summer camps through the applicable site, then just let Dance to EvOLvE know and we will send you a rebate check during the week of the second summer dance camp.
Full Day Summer Camps: Dancers are supervised the entire time. This includes the lunch break between the morning and the afternoon camps. *Requires separate registration for both camps.
Please contact Dance To EvOLvE (compared to the front desk) at 858-876-5327; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an emergency and you need to contact the camp teacher directly, please call the front desk of the site where your camp is being held.