Hello Dancing Families!
With our schools and community centers closing for the time being, we sadly won't be able to see with you in-person for a little while...but that doesn't mean we have to stop dancing!
In place of our traditional classes, we will be offering online dance classes for you and your dancer. We have several members of the EvOLvE team putting together fun and educational videos so you can keep dancing, learning, and laughing!
Our Commitment To You:
- To continue to offer online classes so our dancers can keep dancing.
- We will be hosting daily LIVE classes on Facebook. Login to our Facebook page to see the schedule. If you missed the LIVE classes...no problem! Just scroll down the newsfeed.
- To continue offering high-quality dance classes in your area once life goes back to normal. That means we are doing everything we can as a small business to continue to dance, educate, employe teachers and to continue to cover our overhead expenses that don't go away during this unsettling time.
- To keep our dancers active and healthy during a time when they are very much in need of physical activities.
- For our dancers to continue to learn and grow with us so they can exercise their minds as well as their bodies.
- To continue to connect with our students through the love of dance.
- To keep our families updated and informed on site closings and re-openings.
- Because we rent space from community centers, we are not in control of the exact date that each location will re-open. Please know that we will keep you posted with new information as soon as we receive it!
As always, let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.
We are doing everything we can to make the best of this unique situation and we greatly appreciate your patience and support during this time!