Chicago Summer Dance Camps for Preschoolers and Older Kids - THE CREATIVE EXPLORER'S
Kids Ages: 4-7 Great for Boys and Girls in Preschool through first grade!
Monday-Friday, Performance on Friday
Your little one will explore the world of the arts in dance, music, and art. The Creative Explorers kid's summer day camp begins with a dance class that includes tap, ballet, tumbling, and dance games. (Tap not at all Chicago locations.) Everyday has a fun new activity and games include traveling to the magic garden and the dancing bubble machine! Your creative preschooler or kid will then explore music through singing silly songs and playing all kinds of fun instruments. The summer day camp ends with fun and creative art projects. The Friday mini-show is for families, allowing the Creative Explorers to show off the dancing, music, and art creations they learned during summer day camp.
Chicago Summer Dance Camp Layout:
* Approximately one-hour dance class including tap, ballet and games
* Music class with songs and instruments
* Snack time with story time
* Day activity that may include outdoors and games
* Arts & Crafts
(2-3 bathroom breaks, or as needed, each day)
MULTIPLE CAMP DISCOUNT: Register your dancer for a 2nd EvOLvE camp in Chicago and receive a 15% DISCOUNT. Please note that you will need to register and pay in full for both summer camps through the applicable site, then just let Dance to EvOLvE know and we will send you a rebate check during the week of the second summer dance camp.
* A healthy lunch/snack with your child’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Appropriate shoes such as ballet, tap, and/or regular shoes with your preschooler's or kid's name in all pairs of shoes. (If your dancer does not have tap shoes, please bring tennis shoes. No crocs or flip flops please.) * Dancers are welcome to wear dance attire and/or regular clothes. (A change of clothes is always a good idea.)
* Please do not pack any toys or other items that can be a distraction to the kids during summer day camp.