Q & A for Scheduling a Kid’s Dance Party
1) How do I pay?
* QuickPay/Zelle with email email@example.com
* Venmo @Brittany-Dancetoevolve
* Via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to click personal payment)
* By phone with a credit card. (An additional 3% added for credit card charges.) See refund policy, change fee and late fee.
* Please note that the party is not confirmed on the teacher's schedule until payment has been received.
2) Can the kid’s dance party be indoors or outdoors?
EvOLvE can accommodate for the dance party to be indoors or outdoors depending on the venue and what works best for you and your party guests. The teacher would need to know ahead of time so that electricity for the stereo can be planned for.
3) Does Dance To EvOLvE provide a venue?
Dance to EvOLvE does not provide a venue and it is not included in the kid’s dance party price. We come to you wherever you are holding the party; We can make almost any space work. We do ask that families clear out an area for the dance party, if possible, making sure that toys and other distractions are put away.
4) How many kids are allowed to participate in the dance party?
This depends on the age of the kids or toddlers. Typically, for younger than 4 years, 15-20 party guests is average. For older than 4 years, 25-30 guests per teacher is usual. For larger parties, the teacher may need some support from parents. (An additional charge of $25 for a second teacher.)
6)What should I expect during the dance party?
Kid’s dance parties have so many fun things going on, amidst all the cake, people and food, there are a lot of distractions for the children. It is normal that not all kids participate in the dance class with all the other distractions going on. We are here to provide a fun dance class for your party guests and that may mean your child will want to participate in some activities but not others. The teachers will balance structure with fun to accommodate the party atmosphere. See party layout.
7) What does Dance to EvOLvE provide?
- A trained professional EvOLvE teacher
- Appropriate age-appropriate music (per theme as needed)
- Stereo (please let office know if electricity will not be available)
- Props depending on kid’s party theme
- Fun stickers or stamps for everyone
- Flyers to include an invitation for all party guests to take a dance class at any of EvOLvE’s locations
- Tips are not included and not mandatory but appreciated
8) Does the teacher come dressed in the theme?
Teachers typically wear the EvOLvE t-shirt for the dance party and are not dressed in confirmation.
Dance to EvOLvE Kid’s Party Policies
Payment: Party bookings must be confirmed by payment 10 days prior to the party via PayPal (be sure to click personal payment), personal check or by phone with a credit card. (An additional 3% added for credit card charges.)
Late Fee: There will be a $15 late fee for any payments not received 10 days prior to the booking assuming the dance teacher is still available.
Changes To Party Confirmation: Any changes made to the party details after the confirmation email has been approved, will incur a $25 admin fee.
Cancellations/ Refunds: There is a $25 cancellation fee that is non-refundable and there are no refunds with less than 10 days until the dance party reservation date. If paid by a credit card, there will be an additional 3% non-refundable service charge.
Start Time: Teachers are scheduled for a specific time for your kid’s dance party and often have other parties or dance classes to go to afterward. Therefore we are respectful of our teachers time and all bookings must start within 10 minutes of the scheduled time. If you would like to start the dance class more than 10 minutes after the organized time, it is at the discretion of the teacher if they can stay and there is an additional $10 charge to be paid on the day to the teacher. The dance class start cannot be delayed for more than 20 minutes.
Fitness to Participate: The named child has no medical condition that would prevent or be exacerbated by his/her participation in this activity. I shall notify the instructor of any health condition that limits my or my child’s ability to participate prior to participation.
Authorization for Emergency Medical Care: I hereby give my consent for medical care to be given in an emergency situation to the above named child (or to myself) while participating in this activity, including during lessons, special events, field trips, etc.
Injuries: I do hereby assume full responsibility for any and all damages injuries or losses that I or the listed child may sustain or incur, if any, while participating in activities during, before, or after the Dance To EvOLvE, Inc. program. I hereby waive all claims against the owners, operators, instructors, or other students of Dance To EvOLvE, Inc. or the host location for any claim for injuries that the above child or I may sustain.
Additional Fees: Additional pro-rated charges will be applied for parties longer than 45-minutes. See other add-on fees.