Cleveland Hip Hop Summer Camps for Kids - Calling All Superheroes
Kids Ages: 3-6 (Ages may vary by location.) Heroes and hip hop dancers welcome!
Monday-Friday, Performance on Friday
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a dancing Superhero! This is a high-energy non-stop hip hop summer camp in Cleveland that is catered towards the unmatched energy of a hero or heroine. Superheroes will get to show off their hip hop dancing powers in this summer dance camp that includes a hip hop dance class, art projects, creating a Superhero skit, and games like scavenger hunts and obstacle courses. Here is your Superhero’s chance to save the day!
Cleveland Hip Hop Summer Camp Layout:
* Approximately one-hour hip hop dance class
* Skit time
* Snack time
* Arts & Crafts
* Dance games and daily summer camp activity which may be outside
* Wear your Superhero t-shirts everyday and full-on outfit for Friday’s show.
(2-3 bathroom breaks, or as needed, each day)
Cleveland Dates and Locations for Calling All Superheroes Hip Hop Summer Camp:
See Full Camp Schedule Here!
Hip Hop Summer Camp Registration: Please register directly through the site where you would like to attend the Hip Hop Summer Camp.
Please bring to hip hop camp:
* Appropriate shoes such as sneakers with your child’s name in them. (No crocs or sandals.)
* A healthy lunch/snack with your child’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Dancers should wear comfortable clothing that they can easily move in. (Sweats and t-shirts are perfect.)
Parent's Corner: “Miss Krista is an outstanding Hip Hop teacher. My 12-year-old son really enjoyed her class. Her enthusiasm and experience result in an energetic, fun and educational experience. Miss Krista is a valuable asset to the Dance To EvOLvE program.”
-A Parent of a Hip Hop Dancer during Youth Summer Dance Camp