Kids Full Day Summer Camp San Diego With
Little Rascalz Soccer & Dance To EvOLvE
Little Rascalz and Dance To EvOLvE have partnered to offer a full-day summer camp, which means double the fun for your camper and half the work for you. Camps are drop off :-) Enjoy!
Kids Ages: Must be potty trained. Great for Boys and Girls!
The Day: Soccer in the morning from 9:00 - 12:00, then the kids eat lunch during the break, and then hip hop dance & stuff in the afternoon in the cool air conditioned rec center.
* Little Rascalz portion will be soccer plus lots of other super duper summer camp like activities; Including water balloon games, T-Shirt decorating, and our now famous 'Bear hunt' & Pirate day!
* Dance To EvOLvE's afternoon camps:
Creative Explorer's Camp: This camp will have your little one exploring the world of the arts with a hip hop dance class, singing and musical instrument time and fun art projects.
Calling All Superhereos Camp: It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a dancing Superhero! Superheroes will get to show off their hip hop dancing powers...here is your Superhero’s chance to save the day!
Ocean Air Recreation Center in Torrey Hills: 7/20/20 - 7/24/20
Calling All Superhereo's (3-7 yrs) 12:30 - 3:30 (Friday family show @ 3:00)
Carmel Valley Recreation Center: 8/10/20 - 8/14/20
Rainbow Unicorn Dance Camp (3-7 yrs) 1:00 - 4:00 (Friday family show @ 3:30)
Registration (and the kinda confusing part): We promise this is the only tricky part! To take part in the full-day summer camp at Ocean Air or Carmel Valley, you will need to register separately for both half-day camps.
To register for full day at Ocean Air, please register separately for the two half day camps:
Register for soccer here: $TBC
Register for dance here: $TBC
* Register early as limited spaces are reserved for all-day summer campers.
PLEASE PACK For The Full-Day Summer Camp for Kids:
* A healthy snack AND lunch with your kid’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Apply sunscreen for the morning portion of soccer.
* Plenty of water.
* Wear tennis shoes for soccer and dance but it's a good idea to pack a change of clothes in a labeled bag.
* Please do not pack any toys or other items that can be a distraction.