Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Dance Camps San Diego: The Royalty Of Fairyland
Preschool & Kingergarten Kids Ages: 3-6 (Ages may vary by location.) Great for Princes and Princesses!
Monday-Friday, Half-Day Camp, Performance on Friday
A camp for dancing princes and princesses in an enchanted land far, far away. Have a ball in the dance class, a royal tea party for snack time, art projects suited for a prince and princess, a fairyland skit, and fun dancing games. Your prince or princess can let their imagination dance free within this magical camp. The 11:30AM Friday mini-show in San Diego is for families, allowing these princes and princesses to show off their dancing, acting, and art creations that they've completed during this preschool and kindergarten summer camp.
Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Camps Daily Plan:
* Approximately one-hour dance class and games with Disney music
* Skit Time
* Snack time including tea parties and story time
* San Diego Day Camp activity that may include outdoors and games
* Arts & Crafts
* Kids: wear your favorite royal outfit for Friday’s show
(2-3 bathroom breaks, or as needed, each day)
Dates at San Diego Locations for The Royalty Of Fairyland's Summer Camp:
See Full Camp Schedule
Multiple Camp Discount: We have camps going on all summer long at various location. Register your dancer for a 2nd EvOLvE camp receive a 15% REBATE. Please note that you will need to register and pay in full for both summer camps through the applicable site, then just let Dance to EvOLvE know and we will send you a rebate check during the week of the second summer dance camp.
San Diego Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Camp Registration: Please register directly through the site where you would like to attend the preschool and kindergarten summer camp and activities.
Please Pack The Following For Your Prince/Princess In This Summer Dance Camp:
* A healthy lunch/snack with your kid’s name on the bag. (Nothing too sticky or messy please. No snacks with nuts to keep all campers healthy.)
* Appropriate shoes such as ballet and/or regular shoes with your child's name in all pairs of shoes. (Ballet shoes not required. Socks with grip on the bottom are fine to avoid slips.)
* Dancers are welcome to wear dance attire and/or regular clothes. (A change of clothes is always a good idea.)
* Please do not pack any toys or other items that can be a distraction to other kids during preschool and kindergarten summer camp. Keep it simple.